We are available 24/7 to restore or clean your home
From leaking faucets to burst pipes, water damage is one of the most common problems that occur in homes. When you are dealing with this complication, immediate action is essential. Peach Tree, will respond immediately at any time that you need. We provide 24/7 emergency service using advanced equipment and techniques that will remove the water quickly and efficiently.
We have years providing the best service to all the citizens of Atlanta. We fix it all, from water restoration to mold remediation, we can take care of everything. What set us apart from the other restoration companies in our city, is that we will be there when you need us in a matter of 30min tops. Our team is complete licensed to complete successfully all the emergencies that you could have.
Atlanta is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia with an estimated of 463.878 people. We have a humid subtropical climate with four distinct seasons and precipitations all year long. Our summer is hot and humid at the same time and our winters are cool but variable. These different types of climates affect the functioning of the artifacts in our home if they are not properly care and maintained. Doesn’t matter the size of your emergency, we can take care of it.
Peach tree is dedicated to providing the best service to the customers and to respond immediately to water emergencies. A fast response can change everything, reduces costs and limits the further damages. Our services include:
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly trained and licensed water restoration specialists
- Fire and smoke cleanup
- Flood cleanup
- Mold remediation
- Odor elimination
- Wood floor dry off
- And more…
Causes of water damage
There are many factors that can cause water damage emergencies such as bursting pipes or issues with the plumbing system. The more quickly you notice the problem, the less work the water extraction and water damage restoration company will have to fix. If you are aware of the potential causes, you can take precautionary measures to avoid leak or flood. Our team has seen it all here in Atlanta, and we’ve got a list with the most common causes of water damage:
- Bursting or leaking pipes: Pipes that are not in a good condition tend to burst or leak causing water damage. Drains and toilets that get backed up and blocked can cause undue pressure leading to burst or leak. Also, garbage disposals that are not working efficiently are another reason to get water damage.
- Plumbing: Plumbing issues are difficult to detect but periodic once-overs under your sink can help mitigate possible problems.
- Basement: Certain spaces of your home are more prone to water damage such as the attic or the basement. A dark, damp crawl space allows mold to grow, causing structural damage. Moisture dripping through the concrete foundation of your home, can lead to leaks.
- Appliances: Washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners and dishwashers are susceptible to deterioration. When these appliances start to get older, their pipes begin to rust and their hoses can weaken causing a lot of problems.
- Natural disasters: With the type of climate that we have, is normal that some natural disaster occurs unexpectedly. Flash floods, sudden storms and hurricanes can all trigger water buildup.