We are a highly trained fire restoration and cleanup specialists
Fire can cause large amounts of damage to your home. It is essential cleaning up immediately for stop further deterioration. To return your place to its pre-loss condition, requires professional restoration and assistance. Our team is licensed and trained to provide you with the best service that will restore your home and will exceed your expectations. You may feel that when the firefighters leave, your home is safe again, but the truth is that without professionals that clean the smoke damage, your place will never be normal or safe.
Over the past year, 1.345.500 fires have been reported in the United States according to the National Fire Protection Association. It’s hard to imagine anything more scaring than a fire in your home, threatening the safety of you and your family. Once the fire is gone, what it leaves behind will continue to affect the house. Ash and smoke can cause extensive corrosion, etching, and powerful odors. Our team of professionals can stop this before it becomes a major problem.
We understand that experiencing fire and smoke damage is a hard situation. Our team will treat you with the respect and professionalism that you deserve. We provide a wide range of services that can reverse much of the effects of fire and smoke damage. With a 24/7 emergency response service, Peach Tree saves you and your home. Our services include:
- Smoke removal
- Odor removal
- Professional deodorization
- Cleaning of contents and affected areas
- Sanitation and air purification
- And more…
- Call the experts: The first thing that you need to do is call us. You’ll need professional help, so before you start doing anything else, contact the experts of Peach Tree.
- Open the windows: This will help to push the smoke out of the rooms.
- Move your family: Move your family and pets to a smoke-free environment. Smoke contains gasses that can affect your health.
- Take pictures: Take photos of the damage and create a list with all the items that need replacing. Things you should avoid doing before the professionals arrive
- Don’t attempt to clean walls, carpet, flooring, furniture or any appliances before our team arrive.
- Don’t eat foods that were in the damaged because it’s contaminated. Avoid eat anything that you are unsure of.
- Don’t turn your air conditioner system on until our team inspect that is safe.
- Stay away from electrical devices such as stereos and TVs